Tuesday 18 February 2014

PLACEMENT DIARY - DAY 27:


I have now been given more responsibilities which is really nice. It's been a manic day today and I can imagine tomorrow will be pretty hectic too, mainly because of the Brit Awards tomorrow evening. We have been setting up the show room for many celebrity appointments for awards show, such as the band Lawson, Caroline Flack and Katy B. We have also been sending out packages and gifting. I sent out clothes to Beyonce and her backing dancers today which was pretty exciting!

Anyway it's nice to know I am trusted with some of the tasks I am now given. I feel like I really know the ropes now and I have a great understanding on how the PR industry works which is exactly what I was hoping to get out of this placement. It's a sad it's all nearly over!

No comments:

Post a Comment